Friday, December 25, 2009

Bedford Life

When I first moved to Perth just over 3 years ago, I lived in a house with two German guys. Two became 3 soon after I moved in, with the arrival of 'couch German' who paid equal rent for the second (or maybe third) hand futon in the lounge.
Cooking German style? Tattooed guy using his hairdrier to stoke the BBQ.



Lots of beer was consumed (often at 9am), video games played and Weiner Schnitzel eaten. Lots of cockroaches were also chased (with lots of yelling and screaming - by the boys, not me!). Ah the joys of share houses.
The strange rain forest outside my bedroom
Broken chair and fishing rod - the result of too much beer?


Hangovers are a bitch.
Soon enough I got sick of the loud music, filth and dog being alcoholic, so I packed all my worldly posessions (excluding dog) into a 3mx3m storage shed and headed north.

No comments:

Post a Comment